Sulfur represents the Soul. It transforms a person into a balanced individual, with the motivation to be creative.
Imagine you are in a wood cabin, enjoying a glass of bourbon, about to light a freshly rolled cigar. All your worries are gone, the stress of your daily life is reduced to nothing. The Sulfur Beard Oil captures the essence of a perfect day of relaxation. Enjoy the rich scent of floral sandalwood mixed with a deep earthy tobacco leaf, and the therapeutic smell of sage.
You've worked hard to grow your beard, make sure you give it the relaxation it deserves.
Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Jamaican Black Castor, Tobacco Leaf Fragrance, Sandwood Oil, Blue Sage Oil
- 1 fl oz. (30ml) oblong glass bottle
- Includes drip reducer for easy dispensing
- Cap sealed with a shrink band
- Made by hand in New York, NY
What It's Good For:
- Softens facial hair and relieves itchiness associated with beard growth.
- Tames and conditions coarse facial hair.
- Absorbs easily to give a lightweight and non-greasy feel.
- Moisturizes and hydrates facial skin and hair. DO NOT ingest and try to hydrate your insides.
- All skin types, including sensitive skin.
How To Use:
- Shake bottle well.
- Apply several drops of beard oil between palms.
- Evenly massage upwards into beard ensuring beard oil reaches facial skin. Massage oil downwards into the mustache.
- Use morning and night. For best results use after a shower when beard/mustache are mostly dry.