Mercury represents the Spirit.
The Barbershop is more than a place where you get your haircut or touch up your fade. There's a certain culture associated with this magical place, it's where men get to be men, talk sports, and burst into heavy laughter. The Mercury Beard Oil bottles up the moment you first set foot in a classic American Barbershop. It captures the clean recognizable smell of aftershave, Barbicide, tonics, and the scent of leather.
Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Jamaican Black Castor, Peppermint Oil, White Musk Fragrance, Cedarwood oil.
- 1 fl oz. (30ml) oblong glass bottle
- Includes drip reducer for easy dispensing
- Cap sealed with a shrink band
- Made by hand in New York, NY
What It's Good For:
- Softens facial hair and relieves itchiness associated with beard growth.
- Tames and conditions coarse facial hair.
- Absorbs easily to give a lightweight and non-greasy feel.
- Moisturizes and hydrates facial skin and hair. DO NOT ingest and try to hydrate your insides.
- All skin types, including sensitive skin.
How To Use:
- Shake bottle well.
- Apply several drops of beard oil between palms.
- Evenly massage upwards into beard ensuring beard oil reaches facial skin. Massage oil downwards into the mustache.
- Use morning and night. For best results use after a shower when beard/mustache are mostly dry.