Salt represents the Body. It bestows an individual with the will and power to act.
The Salt Beard Oil is a precise mixture of sweet Black Currant and a balanced amount of Cedarwood to create a concoction that harnesses the warmth of a fireplace and the smell of Fall. The Black Oak intertwined with the Cedarwood creates a sweet, but masculine woody fragrance that hugs your face.
Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Jamaican Black Castor, Black Oak Currant Oil, Cedarwood Oil
- 1 fl oz. (30ml) oblong glass bottle
- Includes drip reducer for easy dispensing
- Cap sealed with a shrink band
- Made by hand in New York, NY
What It's Good For:
- Softens facial hair and relieves itchiness associated with beard growth.
- Tames and conditions coarse facial hair.
- Absorbs easily to give a lightweight and non-greasy feel.
- Moisturizes and hydrates facial skin and hair. DO NOT ingest and try to hydrate your insides.
- All skin types, including sensitive skin.
How To Use:
- Shake bottle well.
- Apply several drops of beard oil between palms.
- Evenly massage upwards into beard ensuring beard oil reaches facial skin. Massage oil downwards into the mustache.
- Use morning and night. For best results use after a shower when beard/mustache are mostly dry.